McDreamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDreamers

Welcome to the McDreamy world.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kelly1st
youngling
kelly1st

Female Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-05-11

loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol Empty
PostSubject: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 am

Hey!!!!

what's up?

im sooooooooo soooooo sooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy Jas I havent been on for long but I swear I'm not online much these days,I have some troubles but I swear I'll try my best to be here from now on,I wont promise though,but I'll be here whenever I have the chance.

so hey everyone,looks like I've missed alot here I need to catch up

oh btw catch up and ketchup are almost the same so can I say I need to ketchup?? lol

gotta get going now see ya guys later

Luv Always.
Yara
Back to top Go down
http://www.kellyclarksonlovers.forumotion.com
vikki
apprentice

Female Number of posts : 1465
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

hahaha

OMG LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!!

*runsssssssssssssssss and hugssss*

Heya Girl
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

Female Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:00 am

ewww its yara! you beatch! lmfao JK! Razz

and btw, ketchup is not really spelled like that lmao its like 'catsup'..i know that because i got it wrong on my first year of college on spelling quiz on my major subject..lol actually, half of the class got it wrong! bahahahaha! green

yara! what happened to you like last week?? you just left me on msn??

and welcome backkkk budddddyyyyyyyyy! and post your freakin forum here so i can "ketchup!" lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
youngling
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 am

haha ok ok well in my country it's the same so I'll do my best to KETCHUP here lol

yeah I'm sorry Jas I had to go the other day,if you want details ask Vikki cuz well,I barely come online now,and Vikki,answer all jas's questions about me lol nothing to hide

so YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I'm back!!!!!!!! lol well kinda lmao

and about my forum,well not mine it's mine and vikki's anyway go there

www.kellyclarksonlovers.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
youngling
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 am

My Googness Vikki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your hug is tooooo tight im choking,I know you missed me but plz lmao jk
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 am

lmfao ok ok *lets go*
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 am

lmao so vikki is my walking yara biography?? lmao Very Happy you two are sooo weird.. Razz

i will post on your forum next week..im not allowed to stay that long on the computerr Sad
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
youngling
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:14 am

yeah yeah yeah I am weird and I am proud lol but no my sis is not weird,unless she's infected by me lol

and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Jas lol well as long as you'll get there then well take your time lol
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 pm

lol right Jas to get there u carry on straight then take the 2nd left then keep goin long then until u get to the 1st one on the right then go along there then go around the round-a-bout 4 times then take the 2nd right keep goin then make a U turn then kaboom ur there.

no no no no now my sis is sooo not weird...me yea i can be but o well whats the world without weirdness lol.
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:27 am

WTF. i will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ask any direction on you vikki! who knows i may end up on mars??????????????? No
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 pm

LMFAO no thats to get to the forum so u dont get lost buttttt.......... neptune is always the target lol if u went to neptune u will see these >>> alien alien alien alien <<<<.
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 am

LMFAO. thank you for the "direction" but i did not get lost on my own Razz

why is neptune the target anyway?? i think imma go saturn! isnt that the one with the ring?? hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 am

coz its cold and its cool. lol.....yeaa saturn has the ring lol.
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:24 am

how did you know its cold and cool there?? OOH-EEM-GEE! are u telling meee?? *runs away from vikki screaming for help* HEEEEEELLLLPP! there's an alien here OMG! *gasps* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 am

loool

nooo its just summit i know....its bigggg and blueee and it has the fastest winds in the solar system ...so u can go flyin yayy and and and and it has eight moons but but i think only two have been seen.awww what about them poor other 6 all hidin and and itss verrrrrrryyyyyyyy cold on Neptune.

seee its a great place to go.

Don't run its safe.

u'll be fine .
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:30 am

*hides from vikki* are sure?? oooooooh..flyyyyy?? me want to fllyyyyy! and moons can be really creepy sometimes..so to think it has 8 moons! and its cold there....its not really a great place to go..it'll only be fun when summer Razz and when its flyin season..not sure if we actually have a "flyin season" lmao *slowly gets out of my hiding place* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *runs* Razz
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 am

yup im sure ...no need to hide...it's safe ..yay for flyin...but only 2 have been seen so it'll be light for u ...u wont be in the dark...if u dont like the cold then take hat/gloves/scarf/ear muffs/coat/jacket/boots. u'll be just fine.

Unless u wanna go to saturn that can be arranged..it'll be like goin on a rollarcoaster ride going round and round on the ring.
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 am

*comes out from my secret hiding place* okkk..mee want to go to saturnnnn! and what do you mean that can be arranged?? are u like a real estate agent or something except its on outer space?? scratch
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm

lol no

u can go to saturn just say when then away u will go.
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 am

you are really creepy vikki..well sometimes you are..lets not talk about planets anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
youngling
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 am

Jas,did you know that vikki is originally from neptune alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
vikki
apprentice

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 am

loool
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 am

LMFAO

OOH-EEM-GEE! *run away from vikki* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP! OOH-EEM-GEE! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! penguin03 RUN PENGUIN RUN! RUN FOR YOU SUPER-DUPER PRECIOUS LIFEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
kelly1st
youngling
kelly1st

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
She's a good alien,come on you've known her enough to know,she doesnt bite lol
Back to top Go down
JAS
Admin
JAS

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

LOL

okkk..come out of your secret hiding place penguinssss..its oh-kay now..yara is here to save the day! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol   loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol Empty

Back to top Go down

loooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee lol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDreamers :: McDreamers :: LOCKED TOPICS-
Jump to: